Jambands.ca

Got to love fishing!!!

Fuckholes

Well, me and the sans man got in the other night, from camping up at deer lake(one lake back from my cabins)... And wowo, what a great time we had... Bass, Bass, Bass coming out my ass, i tell ya. [Eek!][Eek!][big Grin] Hats of to the sans man, 4 he caught the biggest one... Id say about 4lbs, really nice looking fish (bass). The fish frys every night were my highlight of the week and then it would be off in the canoe again in serch of the lunker...

Im soooo looking for the next time sansilo....

Perhaps we should hit Dog lake or even hungry lake.... [Wink][big Grin][big Grin]

ahh the foot isnt too bad, trying to get it to heal quickly, my buddy needs help in his roofing company, and i need a job, but i dont wanna be on my feet all day with a hole in my heel. its not bad tho, nice and clean, its a deep gauge.

yeah i can see myself hooking whoever is behind me if i went fly fishing, oh hey look i caught an ear [Wink]

made it out to the river on Monday night (the grand)....

Went six for eight, grabbing three bass, one walleye, and two catfish. Also lost the biggest fish of the year.

Didn't fully see what it was ( i think it was a huge channel cat) but i caught it on a crank bait, not really something a huge cat would be after....

Anyways, didn't have my drag set loose enough, and she ran and broke my line...

(rookie mistake, after 10 years of fishing)

the worst part was i had just told my friend 10 minutes earlier to make sure his drag was set, as there were some huge fish swimming around... (is shallow, and a lot of the fishing is site fishing)

Oh well, all in the great game of fishing...

Hey Steve,

I had that same problem on Sunday. Well similar anyway, I tied a really shitty knot onto my jig. I don't know WFT hit it but man it put up a killer fight before it stripped my jig off the line. I'm thinking it was just another Sheepshead since it hit like an anvil, but who knows it coulda been a monster pickeral, or muskey, and that would have really sucked. You can bet I'm putting more care into my knots now.

I can't wait to get out again, I've got the bug now.

Anyone been to Rice Lake, or Scugog? The portaging for Bass and Pike sounds pretty cool.

Archived