Jambands.ca

Newfoundland

dancingbear

Well, been a while since I posted....so just thought i would drop a line. Moved out to the rock. crazy place. hard to leave friends, family and amzing things behind. ............ I hear the ABB are playing here after ottawa [Wink] . It's cold here, seen whales and icebergs, and a couple of good live shows. When are the dead playing here on summer tour? i keep forgetting. anyhow if any of you are coming out this way, drop me an email. until then enjoy that rash of music that is spreading on the ontario front these days,. jealousy is no way to be, ..but hey its hard. rock on,

spencer

Used to live in Windsor/Grand Falls, my father was working in Bishops Falls on the hydro dam there.cica 1981-83

Fishin' on the Indian River for salmon and the creek down the road for brownies.Seen some whales,but don't recall where,although in Twillingate we got to catch the rumblin' of a huge iceberg crackin' while we were in this cove during low tide.(The iceberg was out a ways,we were in the cove).

Beautiful Province.

Eye's like a caplin goin' offshore

Cheers~ [big Grin]

I know this is sorta off topic,just made me remember that.

Hmmm, actually, I was thinking about possibly heading out there this summer. I've got a client whose office is coming 'on-line' and it might make sense for me to fly out to handle things at that end. I'm not sure what city it's in though. I'll have to do some investigation.

Archived