Jambands.ca

Harvard Mouse 2006-04-29 available for download

bradm

Brad, thank you so much for this, and thanks to Tim for setting things up with Archive. I've still got a big smile on the face from having had the time to play with my favourite jam-mates this past weekend, and these .wav's are going to bring it all nicely back :). I love where these songs keep seeming to want to take themselves, and have slowly started to learn to let them get there. Music is still my favourite language, though I still have so much of it to learn.

That said, check out these guys, under whom I see we've been alphabetically organised - Harry and the Potters - we'd be having a hard time getting our kids to listen to us, if they know what they could be hearing instead (it's actually well done, and damn funny, if you're into that kind of thing).

Well, it's about time! I've wanted to hear a full show by these guys for a long time now.

Dr. Evil Mouse ALMOST sent me a show once, but he was far too critical of his band with his own self-editing, so all I got was a Harvard Mouse Greatest Hits Disc. (I know DEM was only trying to be extra-generous, by only giving me the best of the best, so I'm just bugging him here.)

The disc has been cool to listen to, but I want to hear these guys do a whole show, and now I can.

Thanks Brad.