Jambands.ca

Who wants to give me a freebie for the Black Crowes in T.O.

NewRider

wait outside the venue. Ask friends to bring you out a stub at set break (I mean when Matt Mays finishes) As long as there are empty seats, you can get in with a stub...I saw Black Crowes at Massey Hall on 3 snakes and one charm tour using this very method (and many other shows) I missed maybe the first 20 mintues until someone came outside who wasn't enjoying the show. Massey Hall doesn't stamp hands, all it takes is a ticket stub and you're in. (they have in-out policy) Trust me.

I will bring you out a stub if you wait and are patient. Hell, I want to try to get a floor stub to get down there. Make yourself be known....

wait outside the venue. Ask friends to bring you out a stub at set break (I mean when Matt Mays finishes) As long as there are empty seats, you can get in with a stub...I saw Black Crowes at Massey Hall on 3 snakes and one charm tour using this very method (and many other shows) I missed maybe the first 20 mintues until someone came outside who wasn't enjoying the show. Massey Hall doesn't stamp hands, all it takes is a ticket stub and you're in. (they have in-out policy) Trust me.

I will bring you out a stub if you wait and are patient. Hell, I want to try to get a floor stub to get down there. Make yourself be known....

wow thanks for the tip!

and if you arrive with a Tim Horton's coffee spiked with whiskey just after the show starts and act excited to get to your seat (but not drunk) they wave you through without checking said coffee

found that one out by accident... was sitting diggin the show for 10 minutes before I realized I was a smuggler

look professional, and they'll treat you like a professional ;)

and if you arrive with a Tim Horton's coffee spiked with whiskey just after the show starts and act excited to get to your seat (but not drunk) they wave you through without checking said coffee

found that one out by accident... was sitting diggin the show for 10 minutes before I realized I was a smuggler

haha, another gem of a tip!

do they pat down at Massey Hall?

i knew a guy who snuck bricks of hash into the US to go on tour with using the same theory. he duct-taped them to the insides of his thighs, put on a loose fitting pair of pants and drove on through the border without incident. always thought it was the damndest thing. he swore up and down that he had never had a problem, and used to advocate the exact same line about professionalism :)

look professional' date=' and they'll treat you like a professional ;) [/quote']

haha, another gem of a tip!

do they pat down at Massey Hall?

god no. very nice staff there. I wouldn't try to light a doob inside though. but by all means bring a flask or 3.