Jambands.ca

4:20/2003 (frontiertown)

Blaze-0

Here's a carbon copy of my earlier post.

This is being posted for Jimi Didg.

Hey guy's this is just a heads up!

On behalf of (N.N.E.) Productions, I wanted to announce the 2nd Annual Cabin Feaver Easter Bash! A two day party I'm throwing Easter weekend @ the Ghosttown. This particular year it happens to fall on "4/20"!

One Saloon, two nights, three days, five bands, a POT- luck turkey dinner, bonfire, friends and good times!

The weekend dates are Friday April 18th (Good Friday, Stat Holiday), Saturday April 19th and Sunday April 20th ("420")

No bands will be playing on the 20th! (not yet anyway)

Only one hundred tickets will be sold for the event! Early Bird prices are in effect for the month of February (1st through the 28th) and are set @ $35. March 1st through April 18th tickets will be $40. On Saturday April 19th ticket prices will be $25 and will include the turkey dinner. It is a pot luck so every ticket will have something on it to bring... eg. Rolls, Salad, Potato's etc... I will supply the turkey!

The ticket prices may not include a cabin as they are limited. They will be given on a fist come first serve basis

Bands TBA

Ticket sale locations TBA

This is the email I recieved awhile back from Jimi Didg.

Chickenbutter......I seem to know that saying from a few friends.Good to have here!!

Esau13(Greg)

Archived