Jambands.ca

WSP setlist 07-09-03

Swifty

07/09/03 Meadow Brook Amphitheatre, Rochester Hills, MI

1: Papa Legba > Fishwater > Drums > Fishwater, Thought Sausage, Jack, Diner > Tall Boy > Dirty Business > All Time Low

2: Slippin' Into Darkness > Barstools and Dreamers, Tortured Artist, Who Do You Belong To? > Driving Song > Disco > Driving Song > Blight > Ride Me High > North

E: Old Joe

Thanks for the ticket Chewie! I am certainly impressed with this band. Great time at a killer venue. If you have a chance to see a show at Meadow Brook do yourself a favour and go. Its a small amphitheatre that holds 7200 people.

Chewy, no go on the shirt, Vil ended up coming so that left only 1extra which i just ended up giving away to a deserving individual. No real vending scene to speak of, lot is too small and security are dicks. As far as London goes, i will have to check the new sched at work first.

07/11/03 Tower City Amphitheatre, Cleveland, OH

1: Radio Child, One Arm Steve, Weight Of The World > Aunt Avis > Hatfield, Wondering, Sleeping Man, Conrad

2: Old Neighborhood, Doreatha, Dyin' Man, I'm Not Alone, Counting Train Cars, Fishing, Surprise Valley > Drums > Monstrosity > Little Kin, Ain't Life Grand

E: Christmas Katie, Action Man

Though it probably wasn't as good as that Rochester Hills show, last night in Cleveland kicked my ass. George McConnell had me shaking my head half the night, this dude plays his ass off.

"The sun came out the other day

Through those dusty clouds

And in my mind I was a child

And it felt good!

Ain't life grand!!!!!"

Archived