Jambands.ca

How do you like your love, G?...

can-o-phish

...why with some super-spicy special sauce ba-bee!!! :o;)

For those like Basher & SP who we bumped into last night for the G.Love show, ya know what I'm sayin...simply awesome, high-energy show!!! We all threw the groove back at him and they just kept on pouring more of the sauce!!! Nice to see him after chatting with the show-goers and doing the picture thing outside the bus...

Good times good times :o

I would have loved to attend this show as I have been waiting for a headlining show from G for a while.

Alas, between a foot infection and work sched it just wasn't to be.

I've seen G a few times and have a good number of his releases. Excellent stuff and a blast to see live. I hope you all enjoyed it!

Hope you two still had a good time SP...last night's show was just what I needed and great to be in the mosh groovin' away and then groove with plenty'o'space on the balcony...

If that wasn't your best GLASS show, wow, would I have liked to have been at your favourite!!! :o

Hope you two still had a good time SP...last night's show was just what I needed and great to be in the mosh groovin' away and then groove with plenty'o'space on the balcony...

If that wasn't your best GLASS show, wow, would I have liked to have been at your favourite!!! :o

I still had a great time, indeed.

:)

Yah, the sound was raunchy to say the least and for me that is always top of the list but with what they were throwing out to the crowd, the energy and positive vibes took my mind of the mix and put it in the groove...

I am so looking forward to seeing GLASS again and again!!! Hard to believe that the last show I saw him was on the Horde Tour at the ballpark at Old Orchard Beach in Maine and that was many many moons ago...Great to see this guy still creating great music!!! :)

yeah, a pretty decent show by mr. love and his saucey compadres.... im a big fan, so its one of those scenarios where he coulda walked out and shit on the stage, and i probably woulda been just as happy... like MarcO, i'd been waiting a long time to see him in a headlining slot up here... since '99 when i saw him headline at the Opera House. so i was excited.

perfect big fattie meet-up with Basher and SP in the park by the Phoenix.. it was great to chill with you guys at the show, too.

as for the show, i cant say it was as good as the last time i saw him, but it certainly wasnt bad.. just different... i was expecting a little more of the smooth, laid back stylings im used to with the trio, but that was near impossible with this new 5 person outfit... add a 2nd drummer and a dude on keys, who's birthday it happened to be last night... the band sounded really big, and the vocals certainly needed some work in the mix. overall, the sound coulda been better. jimmy jazz on the bass and houseman on the kit certainly didnt disappoint, and g. love, although he may not be your typical "virtuoso" on the gee-tar, the man is certainly very competent with what he's doing up there, and my favourite thing about his playing is easily his touch and tone - man, he makes that thing sound so sweet!

my highlights both came from his first record, baby's got sauce and cold beverages... i really wanted to hear this ain't livin', recipe, or shootin' hoops cuz i love 'em, or steppin' stones cuz it takes me back and im a sucker for that shit.

too bad i missed out on the g. love love-in outside after the show..