Jambands.ca

YouTube gets it's own forum

bouche

I created a YouTube forum to post your favourite YouTube finds. I'll also create an RSS feed so you can add it to your news reader, firefox, google personalized homepage or www.live.com homepage.

I'll figure out how to make a sidebar with the feed eventually. I think YouTube is such a blast and every day there are amazing finds so it would be good to stare at an updated list of links to vids regularly.

So, any vids that you want to share, post them HERE

Follow the instructions in the sticky topic on how to do the embedded video thing and I promise that forum will be FUN FUN FUN!

Guest Low Roller

ok dokey.

Can I dedicate topics to a specific band, rather than do a new thread for each video (i.e. Radiohead YouTube thread)

Edited by Low Roller

Considering that I'm thinking ahead as an RSS feed that you subscribe to, each video should have it's own topic entry.

Honestly, I check my Oink and BitTorrent feeds every day as I have my Google Personalized homepage fed with those feeds among others. RSS is the future and the future is of course NOW :)

Guest Low Roller

Hmm... I predict this forum getting very cluttered, very fast.

How about creating sub-forums for each band rather than collated threads in that case?