Jambands.ca

Toronto Action July 16-19

Ms.Huxtable

So apparently I'm coming to this show now too. Would like to meet some of you Ottawa folks I haven't met before. I'm working till 5 in Hamilton and have to work the next morning at 9 in Hamilton, but kookycanooky and I were thinking about a beer at a Scotland Yard on the Esplanade, right in the Union Station/Hummingbird neighbourhood. Here's a map, the 'A' tab is the pub, and you can see Union in the bottom left corner and the Hummingbird between them:

Map

Rev, another place that's nearby but might be better is C'est What, at Front St. E & Church. It's a brewpub, and has a pretty big and varied beer selection aside from what they make. I'm heading there for dinner tonight (ca. 5pm, if anybody's around), and it might be good for pre/post show stuff tomorrow.

Aloha,

Brad

Rev, another place that's nearby but might be better is C'est What, at Front St. E & Church. It's a brewpub, and has a pretty big and varied beer selection aside from what they make. I'm heading there for dinner tonight (ca. 5pm, if anybody's around), and it might be good for pre/post show stuff tomorrow.

A yes, perhaps I should have read the rest of the thread before posting. C'est What is a cool place for sure, but a little farther from Union/the Hummingbird. I can vouch for Scotland Yard as a solid pub-type place, for what it's worth...

Regardless, we should try and meet up. Can you (Brad) or somebody else post if y'all are heading somewhere in particular, and kooky and I will do our best to swing by? Anybody know what time the Duo's set is?

I just got back from C'est What, and walked by Scotland Yard: it and the Bier Market are closed indefinitely due to a broken water main. Bier Market says they think they'll be open for business later tonight, but I didn't see any similar notice from Scotland Yard.

As far as I know, the show starts at 7:30pm.

Aloha,

Brad