Jambands.ca

SUPERFLY/HIBAKUSHA THIS SATURDAY AT PJC.

kc

Some funky, pyschedelic, musical mojo is coming to Pepper Jack's this Saturday.

SUPERFLY

with

HIBAKUSHA http://www.hibakusha.ca/

10PM, $5

www.pepperjackcafe.com

38 King William St. Hamilton

(905)525-6666

Here's what the critics are saying about Superfly

"really enjoyed "what the thunder said" and "superfly" first time hearing them ...but all bands i heard were rockin the house."

-Roger Ebert

"... my only regret was not being able to be there a little earlier to catch a few more acts.. but from what I did catch fatcats/diesel/superfly.. these guys ripped it up.. it was a sea of smiling faces upstairs and down and that was awesome."

-Gene Shalit

You guys managed once again to completely blow me away. I hope we can entice you to Ottawa to play soon. I was also, and not surprisingly, fully amazed with Diesel Dog, WTSS (Deeps, your stage energy is infectious), High Plains Drifter (whom I hadn't seen since the Gypsy days, and who managed to get the room singing by the end of the set), Organic Groove (mm mm good!), and Superfly, who I knew would be great when they dovetailed so finely out of the drum circle.

-Adrienne Clarkson

“I heard lots of positive feedback about Superfly. Willy was very impressed, as was Marcel. They were definitely a nice complement to what else we had booked, and them drawing out some extra people is an added bonus.â€

- Quentin Tarentino

Wish I could've gotten upstairs to tamb with the Fat Cats, but Superfly took me by surprise, and the tractor beam of funk that they were putting out held me in my place. Definitely worth checking out if you missed them.

-Spielberg

Edited by Guest