Jambands.ca

free show: Jane Bunnett & Spirits of Havana

MarcO

Sunday, July 20 @ Fieldcote Museum , Ancaster, ON 7:00 pm

free show, donations encouraged.

Wanna see a world-class Canadian jazz talent for free in a beautiful place? This is your chance.

Here's a link to her web page, should you want to discover more about this amazing talent. This should be a beautiful way to spend an early Sunday evening.

i remember watching a great documentary on Jane's visits to Cuba with earthfreak and her dad one night. we were all really diggin' the music [Cool]

thanks for the heads up!

look at all the fun Canada stuff i'll have to enjoy now that the border is off limits [Roll Eyes]

Cool - maybe if canadians stayed in canada and toured all the shows they could around here we'd get more numbers to shows here and then canadian promoters could afford to have bigger better shows that at least rival american shows.

Too bad few people want to make canada better and go off to where it's already great.

not meant s a dig. i think it's cool to go to america to party and see awesome music...just i wish people would apply themselves to make sure we don't HAVE to go so far and spend our money where it's not needed.

Archived