Jambands.ca

I Need a New Doctor

Freeker

• 2 months later...

Where are you located?

I posted earlier in this thread about my doc who's really good. Don't know if he's taking new patients, but give him a call 416-921-2172. I'll be seeing him for my physical next Tuesday:

My doc rocks .... Dr. Ron Taylor. He's on Alvin St which is near Yonge and St. Clair.

He is the Blue Jays official doc, and won a World Series with the Miracle Mets of '69. Great guy.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/t/tayloro01.shtm...

That reminds me, i'm way overdue for my physical.

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)

Thanks for the infor Kev but I'm in Ottawa and as badly as I want a new doctor I don't think a 5 hour commute is the answer. Thanks though.

The Elgin walk in is filled with morons. I was thinking of Ottawa U as well but I'm unsure who to contact, any suggestions OaaH?

Well my doctor is really good but she is in Burlington. I also pay her a yearly fee because she does Integrative Medicine.

Basically, she does the traditional stuff but she also recommends herbs, vitamins, meditation techniques, etc. My old doctor kicked me out of her office cuz she was bitter that I saw a naturopath...so the benefit with this doc is that i don't have to take prescriptions if I don't want to. A physical is usually almost an hour and she goes over everything you take (herbs, vits, otherwise), your diet, the regular stuff and your emotional/mental stuff.

I love it cuz she repects that I know a fair bit about natural health and herbs and nutrition, and she works with me. I love it!

Her website is www.fpcihh.com

She has other practioners in her office as well, like a naturopath, chiropractor, massage, reiki, etc.

really like my Dr., but you would have to take the bus to get there....Sheffard (sp) and Montreal Rd. area.

Dr. Anderson. He's a good listener and he is thorough. He rides a motorcyle too....he's cool. He's a larger man.....just ask Gateaux about his experience....hahaha...large man, large fingers

does he have big feet? very important