Jambands.ca

u know what apple should make???

that istation sucks.

and airport express only works with macs...and you have to own a stereo...plus, my computer is in my basement. and my kitchen is upstairs...

i'd have to go downstairs, turn on itunes, pick the song and then go back upstairs.

what if i want to change to a totally new playlist?? i'd have to go all the way downstairs again.

what i'm sayin is pretty much like that Istation you linked, but wireless, and you don't have to connect your ipod...

as long as your computer is on, there is a wireless link to the Istation and you can pick from the Itunes menu on it.

Advantages:

your entire libary at your hands, not just whats on your ipod (for the nano users, this is incredible) ...what i listen to on my ipod, isn't what i would like to listen to in my kitchen on sunday mornings, or in my kitchen on monday mornings.....you would have your entire libary at your disposal, and you wouldn't need to go to the car, or your gym back or wahtever to get your ipod. .... plus , we all know those stupid iHOME ports kill your batteries.

i think its a genius idea....infact, i just got off the phone with apple and he says what you linked is oranges.

Edited by Guest

You might like a slimdevice/squeezebox for your home stereo. Ity can play your entire music collection from your pc- your I-tunes, picks up the live music archive, thousands of internet radiostations(radioio,live 365,shoutcast etc) Small digital display shows what your listening to, and has an easy to use remote. We've had our awhile... great stuff!

http://www.slimdevices.com/pi_overview.html