Jambands.ca

4 SALE: Line6 Bass Pod, brand new ->

robbae

Hello. I am (unfortunately) selling my Brand spanking new Line 6 Bass Pod effects pod. Its really great, never been used (except for the last week at my house) and when I say it's in mint condition, I mean it. Not a scratch, still smells new! But dont take my word for it, click on the link below and check out all the features and effects it has. If you, or someone you know is interested, i am selling it for a substantially lower price than any store would charge you. It's store value is 550 $. Lets make a deal, I NEED TO PAY RENT!

Link: www.line6.com/productpage.asp?productID=24

my email: rob_halifax@hotmail.com

definitely great for home guys. anyone wanting to record at home will definitely want one. you can take it on the road but put it somewhere you've got access to it like atop an amp secured. Don't let that make you hesitate...it's a great unit. you can have a huge array of sounds and they all sound great...that i've heard from it anyway. I'd buy it but i'm broke as well.

i have to send my synth pedal to get fixed (booo!!!) but when it's back i'll have the phat tones i adore. all i could use after this is an EQ pedal to notch out all the mud that i can. not that i'd depend on the pedal for laziness, but I used to have an eq pedal and it was stolen. it was so useful when I've got a lot of sub octave to bring out the overtones that the sub drowns out but still have it underneath. that and it can be a great tool to even out punch...it's a very important part of the chain to me. I'm also running through an aluminum nexk kramer headless bass...lotsa twang when i don't always need it. i've tuned down to a b and i'm playing with it a whole lot. it's great. I need to get it rewired...the tone knob doesn't work and the volume is basically on/off. So I've gotta fix that. Also, I've got to get my jazz bass rewired so the 3 way switch i had put in works right again. it's my first bass and I like my stuff to work. I play through a 1x12 so it really wants to hit lows like a 15 and just comes short, and it wants to sing like 10's but it's just in between. nice and warm but i need to shape that mid and cut a bit of bright off my amp and the treble seems to have too wide of a band to have the right shape...I want it to be more of a band pass style filter on the highs that I can get with a graphic EQ. I like strong highs but I don't need the ultra high - it's a bass and I donb't need to bring them out, but i like the sounds i get with the bright and deep buttons on my amp pushed in. strong lows for my b, but not too muddy - especially wit5h the crispnbess with my bright. anyhow, I want something JUST a bit nicer. i'd get it with an EQ pedal. I like the new style 2 switch boss eq (eq-24??) - you can program about 10 EQ's in. totally useful to get into different bands when a song sounds totally different. it's important to get your instrument to sound present with no volume increase right?? it's also great to being out different harmonics properly. I think I'm pretty set up for toys though. i love to play. it's so much fun.

The synth patch on the bass pod allows the user to combine the natural sound of the bass with an "analogue" synthesizer sound. The "synth" sound can be a variety of bass frequencies relating to the initial frequency (like an octave up or a fifth down for example) and can be one of a few qualities: sine, square, or saw. On this pedal, the bass synth effect will only work on tones within the register of a bass, so playing a keyboard or voice through this effect will do nothing.

Think of Mike's 'wet' sound on Weekapaug, or Moma sometimes, and that is one effect you can get with a bass synth pedal.

Archived