Jambands.ca

Thanks everyone!--Lanc

Tricky

Hey everyone...thanks for coming out and supporting the jam last night, an exceptional turnout! very nice to have support for what the folk, and the dog rocked as usual, great bluegrass style music mixed with their second set of electric was amazing...it was a ver great opportunity for us to open for them...thank you to everyone involved---tricky

That was a FUN night at the Lanc! :)

Thanks to What The Folk for opening, I walked in about 3 or 4 songs into your set and thought you guys sounded good. Thanks to Diesel Dog for the two sweet sets of music (acoustic and electric), and thanks to Schwa, Instagator, Mama Pink, and whoever else made it happen! Loads of fun, and once again I was reminded of how much fun it is to party at the Lanc! We don't have lots of shows there, but when we do, it's a blast! And once again I was reminded of just how much I love to boogey to the sounds made by Diesel Dog.

And it was great to see so many out-of-towners along with a crew of familiar friendly faces and new friendly faces.

I was feelin' a bit low and down at the end of a long week, but that show put a bounce in my step and a smile on my face! :)

Peace, Mark

That was a FUN night at the Lanc! :)

Thanks to Diesel Dog for the two sweet sets of music (acoustic and electric), and thanks to Schwa, Instagator, Mama Pink, and whoever else made it happen! Loads of fun, and once again I was reminded of how much fun it is to party at the Lanc! We don't have lots of shows there, but when we do, it's a blast! And once again I was reminded of just how much I love to boogey to the sounds made by Diesel Dog.

And it was great to see so many out-of-towners along with a crew of familiar friendly faces and new friendly faces.

I was feelin' a bit low and down at the end of a long week, but that show put a bounce in my step and a smile on my face! :)

Peace, Mark

coupld not have summed it up better...so im quoting

peace

although im wish i got there in time for what the folk dammit..next time!!!!

Edited by Guest

I think Diesel Dog deserves the most thanks... they did all the work!! Setting up, taking down... and of COURSE, playing their music which got everyone out and into our town for the night.

Thanks to the crowd for all your support. That was so much fun! Most fun I've had in awhile, actually!!!

I think Diesel Dog deserves the most thanks... they did all the work!! Setting up, taking down... and of COURSE, playing their music which got everyone out and into our town for the night.

Thanks to the crowd for all your support. That was so much fun! Most fun I've had in awhile, actually!!!

couldn't have said it better. the diesel dog guys are amazing to work with. every time i've been part of an opening act for them, they've been helpful and accommodating. cheers guys!

and cheers to gator and schwa and mama pink for starting the ball rolling. what a blast!