Jambands.ca

Looking for my Ward & Butler, or Abts & Woody

TheGoodRev

The time has come to form a musical venture where I am at the helm, and I've decided it should begin as a power trio. I know a lot of players, but any who I'd consider to be right for this project are too busy.

Looking for a hard-drug-free bass player and drummer with gear, transportation, time and commitment to run the gamut from loose Neil Young/Crazy Horse-style jams to Sabbath-and-heavier style riffing to Gov't Mule Mk I-style improvisation. I write and sing; if you do too, that's a plus. Trying to steer clear of any dinosaur rock cliches, I'm thinking of a sound heavily rooted in the old and filtered through an indie mindset.

I'm in Hamilton and have rehearsal space here, but would travel to Toronto or another relatively close locale for the right folks. Please e-mail me at aaron@thegoodrev.ca

Hey Rich, you guys are sounding tight, but I'm really trying to do something here where I'm calling the shots. I'm the Zappa, looking for the Mothers, dig? I wouldn't want to encroach on what you've got going on. I do want to come see you guys when I next get the chance, though. Come down and play in Hamilton!

And Ari...I think the plan is to head down for my 6th Mule experience, indeed. See you there?