Jambands.ca

Rumsfeld just quit

phorbesie

The Lieberman thing REALLY concerns me. That fucking weasel IS the balance of power. There was a weird moment at one of the Iraq hearings lately where he came in late and then chatted with McCain and the Maine republican and when he went to sit down he sort of shot his caucus a look like 'did ya catch that?'. Plus he was wearing a red tie which even the Times jokingly (not so jokingly) said may have been a sign. I'm sure he just loves the position he's in but I can think of no one I would rather hold the balance of power than he. Plus the democrats are already back to bickering with each other over how they may have left another 16-20 seats on the floor since Howard Dean DNC chair wanted representation in all fifty states and didn't redistribute resources to close races - all within %1. That's James Carville and a lot of others view. They actually could have taken more. Also the DNC had a 10 million line of credit and spent only half. Spend the fucking money, the GOP ain't got a problem with it.