Jambands.ca

fresh cut grass now on jambands

bigorangebob

hey gang. id like to take this opportunity to welcome myself to jambands.ca. :P lovely site you've got over here. as i take some time and browse around, i hope some of you guys will go browse our site.

www.myspace.com/fcgsounds

tell us what you think be it good, bad or ugly.

we love getting feedback, and we love making music

bob and FCG

first off, your first link in your post is broke. I'm gonna fix it though.

The music sounds like something you should bring on the road to Ontario dude.

Myspace is a virus with the worst possible interface on the internets. eek. The more I play around with it, the more I see it as a waste of time.

Mind you, I'm commenting on MySpace where I probably shouldn't be. I just wish more people would make their own sites instead of relying on myspace.

hey bob, looking forward to being back in NB and checking you and the band out....but especially you...

why don't you get bob to get the boys to come play around these part? Tickler, you should be working on all of your east coast bands man. giddyup!

Oh yeah....are you coming to Ottawa for The Slip and/or New Years?

we'd love to make are way up there. its definaltey on the "to do list" any hints on who to contact in those parts to make it all come together??

coming home for xmas tickler?? we're having the boxing day bash at neptunes this year. should be a doozy. hope to see you out man. ther band has definatley evolved since you've heard us last. in a positive way of course.

keep them comments a comin!!

bob and FCG