Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Real Gone Daddies @ Mavericks 12/8

bradm

On Friday, December 8, 2006, Ottawa's Real Gone Daddies will be having the CD release party for their new record, "extinct", at Mavericks in Ottawa. The night will start off with a short animated film, "Das Rad", then a set by The Hungry Freaks, playing the music of Frank Zappa / Mothers Of Invention, then two full sets of Real Gone Daddies. The cover charge is $8 at the door ($6 in advance; see RGD's website for where tix are available).

Real Gone Daddies are one of my favourite Ottawa bands; I've been listening to them for a couple of years now, and they consistently blow me away. I've been waiting for their record for a while now, and, from the snippets I've heard, it'll be worth the wait.

Aloha,

Brad

Some of you may remember them from the most recent Canada Day party.

Second most recent. But yeah. They're good.

Second most recent and most recent: they played in 2005 and 2006. I know this because I have yet to give a copy of RGD 2006-07-01 to the band. (I actually have a file that lists the recordings I still have to get to bands.)

Aloha,

Brad

Some of you may remember them from the most recent Canada Day party.

Second most recent. But yeah. They're good.

Second most recent and most recent: they played in 2005 and 2006. I know this because I have yet to give a copy of RGD 2006-07-01 to the band. (I actually have a file that lists the recordings I still have to get to bands.)

Aloha' date='

Brad[/quote']

Then I guess I'm the one who doesn't remember the most recent one at all. Sorry Todd!

But... this year's Canada Day? Really? Were they on very early?