Jambands.ca

:::FAT CATS::: @ The Mansion House, St. Catherines, Fri., Dec 15th

Drawbar

It was a fantastic show!! To tell you the truth it greatly exceeded my expectations. I have never really partied in St. Kitts before, so I wasn't really sure what to expect, or who I would see. But yeah, what a night! Overall a really good turnout, and those who were there, were certainly there to party!

I thought the boys were on their game for sure. Some of the best jamming that I have heard from them in quite some time. Todd was feeling inspired, and full of energy and it showed. I second NewRiders sentiments, Drawbar was also on fire. I don't think I got the chance to tell him that, but he is sounding better and better every time I see him. I don't know... maybe getting more and more comfortable in his shoes i guess. The new piano/synthesizer filled out the sound nicely. A great addition to the hammond.

All and all I had a great night!

Nice to put a face to the name numerodos! Glad that you got your 'eyes'. I felt like a bit of an idiot, as my dense self didn't realize prior that your name was actually numero dos (# 2). I was pronouncing it like a honkey-tonk this whole time!

Nice to see you again Aaron. I enjoyed the conversation. The new look is totally working for you! Look out ladies! Is BlindWillieMcTeil your bro?

Anyways, the boys loved the bar, and will definitely be playing there again!