Jambands.ca

nero in review

bouche

I like the article. I have one minor correction, though.

Their last gig, on New Year's Eve of 2004, marked the beginning of what would be a three year absence of the eclectic instrumental rock trio...

It was only a two-year absence: 2005 and 2006. (Yes, 2007 - 2004 is 3, but they played until the end of 2004, and played again at just into 2007, so 2005 and 2006 were the only years they weren't playing as a group.)

Aloha,

Brad

This was great and i am so happy you didn't give up on writing this review!

I'm not giving up, I just had trouble writing this review - it's not my best work. I got too caught-up in the nero love-in and chatting with old friends and meeting new ones that I only new as avatar pictures and handles.

Edited by Guest

I like the article. I have one minor correction, though.

Their last gig, on New Year's Eve of 2004, marked the beginning of what would be a three year absence of the eclectic instrumental rock trio...

It was only a two-year absence: 2005 and 2006. (Yes, 2007 - 2004 is 3, but they played until the end of 2004, and played again at just into 2007, so 2005 and 2006 were the only years they weren't playing as a group.)

Aloha,

Brad

The detail is incredible however we are missing the equations. Don't forget to include the math that explains the result.