Jambands.ca

Addison Groove Project to call it quits

Esau.

Read about this on another board & checked out AGP's forum to confirm. No official statement from the band, but the person who posted this info is their manager.

I'm glad I got to see these guys when they rolled through Hamilton.

AGP's THREE FINAL SHOWS::

Thurs, March 1 - Mercury Lounge, NYC

Fri, March 2 - Revolution Hall, Troy, NY

Sat, March 3 - Paradise Rock Club, Boston, MA

An official statement will be coming from the band shortly.

http://www.addisongroove.com/cgi-bin/dboard/

Dang. I knew they had cut 'way back (after the death of their bass player, and their keyboard player going off to medical school), but I'm bummed they've called it quits. (Anybody remember the AGP show in Ottawa with nero opening? Anybody have a recording of either band from that night?)

Aloha,

Brad

that was one band that i loved.....

their first pjc show was probably one of my favorite club shows in hamilton ....

What a great night.

Friday December 19, 2003 - Pepper Jack's - Hamilton, ON

I:

Turning Points

Goodness Only Knows

Phrenic

Just So You Know

The Ibim

4 And 1

Jubilation

Pablo's Reality

Talkin' Loud And Saying Nothing

Loose Moose >

The Reverend

Nuggetts The Shaker

Have A Cigar

Crullers & Nyquil

Making Flippy Floppy

E:

Fame

Beat Me Til I'm Blue

"Notes by Rob: After an intense day of driving through blizzard-like conditions, we made it across the border into Canada. Hamilton had a good scene of Canadian music lovers that drove in from the surrounding areas (Toronto, Guelf, Kitchener, London, etc...). Thanks to everyone who made the effort to catch our first appearance (of hopefully many) in this area of Canada.

Diesel Dog opened the show and had a nice mix of songs and covers to get things started. We mustered all of our energy and ended up playing a marathon two hour and forty-five minute show that brought us up near 3 am.

Definitely looking forward to making it back to this area which should be very soon (February?)."

And then back for my bday show in Feb

Saturday February 07, 2004 - Pepper Jack's - Hamilton, ON

“Notes by Rob: We had been looking forward to our return to Hamilton and the Canadian's did not letting us down with even more coming down to Pepper Jack's to get down all night long. Second set was one of the best sets of the tour.â€

I:

Hiphopanonomous

Breathe

Droogs

The Eleven-Headed

Riding On The Edge Of The Sun

But Still...

Gorgonzola

II:

Doin' It >

Neo-Geo >

Canopy

Carpal Tunnel

Brown Sunlight

Wolfgang

All About That

Juniper

Organ Donor >

Cross The Tracks (We Better Go Back)

E:

Use Me

_________

Fuck those were good times

Friday December 19, 2003 - Pepper Jack's - Hamilton, ON

I wonder why that show isn't up on archive, I have a copy of it but its on 4 CDRs (audio), anyone have a data copy floating around? That should really be uploaded.

[edit to add]

It appears I had my set info wrong, I see my show is from 2004 (not 2003 as I had listed - now corrected), no idea how that occured. I do have the first show though - somehwere, I grabbed it from the bands archivist via FTP.

Edited by Guest