Jambands.ca

Hux needs some good vibes......

MarcO

Guest Low Roller

That's just shit.

((((Hux))))

Give a call to all the local pawn shops and used music stores just in case the crook(s) decide to sell the guitar. You can nab them that way.

had a van stolen bout a month ago, reported it to the cops and they found it about 2 days later across town in a parking lot... had a truck stolen and they found that out down a lane at the reserve... truck got stolen again and stayed stolen...

2 out of 3 times I got the vehicle back so I'd say there's hope... I wouldn't cross my fingers for the guitar (actually call all the pawn shops for sure as mentioned above... they'll usually buy it from the thieves cheap and sell it back to you at no extra cost...)

crap way to start your week, insurance is a good thing at times such as... life could be worse but it still sucks

might as well check out the local auto buy/sell to amuse yourself just in case it doesn't show up in the next couple of weeks... find yourself that big old hearst you know you've always wanted

good luck buddy

Aw honey! You finally got your pimpin' car and lose it in a week, that's terrible.

I've got a few friends on the force, I'll see what kinds of strings I can pull to make it jump up the list of priorities. I'll also ask the little hooligans I know if anyone is talking about it. You'd be surprised how often that works! It's all about who you know when it comes to crime and jobs.

Good luck on getting it back in one piece - and with your guitar!

Archived