Jambands.ca

moe. acoustic set at HG - Monday, Feb. 12 - FREE!!!

bouche

[blurb]moe. to play free acoustic set at Higher Ground on Monday, February 12.

To celebrate the release of their new album “The Conch”, moe. will be performing a FREE short acoustic set on Monday, February 12 at Higher Ground. Prior to the performance, moe. will appear at Borders Books & Music in Burlington for an in-store signing at 8pm.[/blurb]

From hard rock to melodic country, moe. can write songs and they can play the bejesus out of them live. They can deliver live energy to a studio recording and are equally comfortable playing textural musical landscapes or balls to the wall guitar solos. They make Nashville songwriters jealous and send studio musicians to the woodshed. By not limiting their songwriting to preconceived genres, moe. are a rarity in today's pop music culture. Their latest studio album, "The Conch", has already received 4 out of 5 stars from Rolling Stone, and 3.5 out of 4 stars from Paste. The Buffalo News calls "The Conch" "a masterpiece". See them live, buy their album, or live an unfulfilled life.

Doors for the all ages show will open at 8:30pm with the short acoustic set beginning promptly at 9:30pm. Admission is free and limited.

ya their in store performance have been stellar. they just announced that they are just doing the signing at the book store now and moving the set to higher ground which is sweet. i tried to book tomorow off but to no avail.. i can't complain i was at boston and the killer philly show last night.. they did the acoustic set yeasterday then too electric.. sick shit.. more moe. please !!!!!

http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/shows.cgi?showID=1401