Jambands.ca

Phishy rumours...

Tooly

I have heard some hearsay to the effect that Mike's really dabbling with anything these days after having been fairly straightlace for years. On the other hand Page and Trey are apparently pretty straight edge these days- Fish I would imagine just rages hard.

Just came across a couple doozies:

rumour 1)

Subject: I left a message on mike gordon's voice mail the other day and he just called me back!!!

Posted on 8/12/2003 at 11:26:59 AM by micro

I talked to him for a few minutes about Phish and his new cd, it seemed like he wanted to talk about that more.

He says a Halloween show in North Carolina and a full FALL TOUR in the Northeast through the mid-west!!!

Replies:

if they were going to tour this fall wouldnt that be announced by now? - By omk 8/12/2003 at 11:29:46 AM

it will be announced this friday, or very early next week. - By micro 8/12/2003 at 11:33:45 AM

rumour 2)

I read somewhere that Mike Gordon called a hell's angel's girlfriend an ugly dog whore, and her boyfriend got pissed and punched Mike in the gut! Then Mike ran away. (Hmm, very limited truth in this one, I'd say.)

The recent Phish rumour mill is the silliest I've ever seen, after over ten years of trying to keep track of Grateful Dead, then Phish, rumours.

Page has Parkinsons. Remember that one? That one had legs, I tell ya. Or "IT" being IT? Or the six different fall tour schedules making the rounds?

It's just amazing to me. [Eek!]

Archived