Jambands.ca

WSP MSG --- Chewie

MoMack

Tix go on sale tomorrow 9am I think... are we going or what? I just got a new job so I'm on cloud nine.

The shows are Friday and Saturday. 31st, 1st.

Lets do it.

$45 a night. Ouch.. but worth it.

ps... what area of Manhattan is MSG in? I want to look into cheap hotels through priceline.com...

morgan,

i hope this is cool w/ you but i just booked a room for the 31st and the 1st in new york!!!

it only cost $308 canadian for both nights! (154 each)

here's the link for you to check it out..

Hotel 31

and it's only a half-mile walk to msg!!!

so u buy tix for the first and i'll buy em for the 31st...k?

Cool... I might have a place for us to stay, so we might want to get out of the hotel... but that won't be known til it gets closer to the date so don't do anything quick...

umm... I didn't get up this morning, totally forgot, was too wasted last night. I'll get the Nov. 1 tix. But I'm going to make a couple phone calls first and see if there are any good seats kicking with my friends down there. They've been known to buy lots of seats for MSG or to get luxury boxes etc. So I'm going to check that out and then get some tix.

Its 300 section right now...

peace

quote:

Originally posted by MoMack:

Cool... I might have a place for us to stay, so we might want to get out of the hotel... but that won't be known til it gets closer to the date so don't do anything quick...

i just need 24 hours notice for a cancellation...

that would be great if u could hook that up bro!

umm... I didn't get up this morning, totally forgot, was too wasted last night.
[Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes]
I'll get the Nov. 1 tix. But I'm going to make a couple phone calls first and see if there are any good seats kicking with my friends down there. They've been known to buy lots of seats for MSG or to get luxury boxes etc. So I'm going to check that out and then get some tix.

Its 300 section right now...

peace

i'll be there....been to NOLA the last 3 years...had to see them before the sabbatical...my buddy from NOLA got us tix - dont know where they are yet....got a ticket on air canada for $336 return...we should be able to get cheaper rooms through priceline.com closer to the shows....oh, jerry joseph is playing the knitting factory on friday night after panic, a rock boat cruise on sat afternoon and again agter panic sat night (that one is sold out already). i'm thinking of the sta afternoon show - dont know if i'll be able to handle a late night show after an evening with DDBB and Panic.....and brad mehldau is at the village vanguard both nights as well....

quote:

Originally posted by \/\/illy:

WSP eh? I heard those guys are pretty good. When's the show?

(Morgan: Maybe I'll drive down and sit in a nearby bar and listen to the show.
[Wink]
)

Thas too much Willy.. I just sent you a message saying as much in msn...

[currently shaking my head in disbelief]

Archived