Jambands.ca

damm, radiohead is postponed......

phishin4mango

That was the best concert I have seen this year, and the venue is sweeeeeeeeeet. I had no idea I lived so close to such a wicked place. Too bad traffic sucks, it took us an hour from the time we got in our car, to make it to the bridge. AN HOUR! Maybe a ten minute drive (slow driving too) if there is no traffic? Next time, I am taking the Metro in.

Still, that was far better than I could have ever imagined. I had huge expectations (even though I always try to have none), and the band brought the pain. Street Spirit made it for me, not to mention Thom singing by himself at the end of Kharma Police, whoa. I knew I was in for a show, but lets get serious, they are fantastic. They are one large 'snake charmer' as the music cascades over the crowd.

We decided we are going to TO when they get the re-scheduled date up. LJFH, what a fuggin day we had!

Yeah, we somehow 'accidentally' snuck in around 2, drank beer and listened to a 7 song soundcheck. Sorry, I am not very good at their song titles (well, the newish ones), but I Might Be Wrong and a few others from the new album were done.

I cant wait til they announce the TO show, see you there!

FOREVER

Sweet, I found a setlist and a 'funny' review.

setlist:

01 2+2=5

02 sit down. stand up

03 where i end and you begin

04 kid a

05 backdrifts

06 paranoid android

06 sail to the moon

08 lucky

09 just

10 i might be wrong

11 a punch-up at a wedding

12 scatterbrain

13 go to sleep

14 pyramid song

15 the gloaming

16 there there

encore #1:

17 you and whose army

18 the national anthem

19 big ideas* / wolf at the door

20 idioteque

encore #2:

21 karma police

22 street spirit

23 everything in its right place

*thom sang big ideas acapella when there were problems with the drums

The show Begin at 8pm Exactly not at 7:59 or 8:02 But at 8:00. 2 Years ago Exactly at the same place and Around the Same date I was there with my Girlfriend again Listen to most of the Kid A/Amnesiac Track.

Now we are listen to Hail to The Thief Tour.They Begin the show with 3 tracks from this last One "2+2=5. SitDown.StandUp. Backdrift" I Felt peoples Really Gettin Into those 3 First Songs .It was like WoodStock everyones shoesless dancing on grass.. and Also lots of Drunken Jerks not to say White Trash..but well.

The band Emerge Us in The Ok.Computer Mood with Lucky & Paranoid Android Those both Song are Really Amazing it seems the Favorite of Most of us there from Ok.Computer Era . Johny & Thom was On Fire this Night.Jonhy use a Lot of Differents Effects in new and Old Song a lot of Loops and keyboards also. People Were Screaming" Jonhy!Johny!" It was Really Weird And funny for Him To be the Target for 2 or 3 minutes [smile] the 5th Song was Kid A that i think sound Perfectly in Concert Without the Computer Effect in thom's voice . Also Lot ot flyes! The concert was at a Park near the St-laurent River so Thom Was Joking with it Saying Flyes.Flyes.Flyes!!The Guys Play Most of the New Track From HTT " the gloaming. scatterbrain. a punch-up at a wedding. where i end and you begin. a wolf at the door. there there. sail to the moon Also Just. Idiotheque. pyramid song. i might be wrong. street spirit [fade out]. There was 2 Encore With you and whose army. National anthem. everything in it's right place. karma Police. This Last one was a great Singalong.The Guys seems Really Happy and More Optimistic than ever with their Stuff.

I can't say Exactly How Many we Were but Approx. 15.000/20.000 Peoples.It was My Third Time With them and it's Always Like a New " Fell in Love" They Are Amazing.I was Like a Lil'kid in a Toy'R'us [smile]

Archived