Jambands.ca

evolve

SaggyBalls

looks like i'll be makin the trip. [big Grin] still gotta talk to my boss about getting the time off, but i'd like to make it out early and spend some time enjoying the east coast. i'll be in the stylin white volvo wagon [Cool] , but you don't camp at yer car if it's the same setup as last year. hope to meet some more skanks out there though! anybody need a lift from peterborough or area send me an email - i'll have room for two more. (still unsure as to where i'll be leaving from and when.... i'll post a more solid offer when i've got my plans worked out)

Canned Beats - hey!

Hope all is well and that your summer has been great so far. Awesome that you are heading to evolve. It sounds like it'll be a blast.

I might need though to figure out a way to grab my tent from you before you head out east if that's cool....

Mary

[big Grin]

ride offered from peterborough, ottawa or anywhere along the way:

peterborough to ottawa wednesday afternoon/evening

leave ottawa thursday a.m. hoping to do most of the driving thurs and hit a pre-evolve show that night.

there will probably room for two. (still waiting for a reply)

you: will pitch for gas and bring some cds for the road.

interested reply to this post or email me: caroline_fric@hotmail.com

quote:

Originally posted by \/\/illy:

Where are you thinking of prevolving? We're leaving Wednesday morning but would like to do some prevolve partying too!

if you're up for the drive out to halifax blue quarter, wassabi, recipe, and slammin jack are all playing thursday night.

we won't be making it that far for sure - so far all i've found that's realistic is caution jam in fredericton thursday at The Capital.

i think it's ridiculous that i've had your tent for so long, M. It's been nice and dry since june. I know bobby and I are going up north before we embark out east so depending on the trip I don't know if i'll be toronto bound. how is this possible?? how about AFTER evolve?? does that sound doable. it is, however, your tent. it'd be nice to be able to take it but if there's some way to get your tent to you it should happen.

Canned Beats - no worries... it's not your fault.

Here's the deal... I can work around needing it until next week ... if we can figure out getting it back to me by Aug 27th you can borrow it for your trip. She is a beaut, isn't she? [smile]

I will however need her back by the 27th though for the long weekend. I missed her in Maine and was found sleeping in quite random places. [big Grin]

Let me know if that works with your travel sched. and I hope you have a blast out east!!!

[/qb]if you're up for the drive out to halifax blue quarter, wassabi, recipe, and slammin jack are all playing thursday night.

we won't be making it that far for sure - so far all i've found that's realistic is caution jam in fredericton thursday at The Capital. [/QB]

That's exactly what we were thinking. I love those Caution Jam boys. How far do you figure it'll be from there to Antigonish? I'd love to find something that's 10 - 12 hours from Hamilton that's happening on the Wednesday night but I think I'm out of luck.

Archived