Jambands.ca

Gov't Mule to play Fredericton?

Kanada Kev

From the eMule list:

Rumour has it that our boys have signed on to play the Fredericton Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival in my sleepy little Canuck town of Fredericton, New Brunswick (New Brunswick is north east of Maine for those who may not know) on Sept 13, 2007!!! I never imagined that the Mule would ever play this tiny little town but this is an excellent little festival so it isn't all that surprising.

Wow, there really is no love for www.jamhub.ca over here is there?

This was posted on the hub about a week ago and there was much discussion surrounding it.

HJAB does awesome every year. Last year they had Little Feat headline one night!

S

ps. If you've never been its a great smaller festival in a beautiful town.

From the eMule list:
Rumour has it that our boys have signed on to play the Fredericton Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival in my sleepy little Canuck town of Fredericton, New Brunswick (New Brunswick is north east of Maine for those who may not know) on Sept 13, 2007!!! I never imagined that the Mule would ever play this tiny little town but this is an excellent little festival so it isn't

all that surprising.

they are in a city, capitol of new brunswick it is a university city they have a great jazz and blues fest, very good bands every where you walk all for a week a lot are free also

good ones from usa also

only an hour and a half from here