Jambands.ca

A Couple JSB Pics

bokonon

I have the same cup that's in your avatar, Wanda got it for me for Christmas.

Oh yeah, and thanks. I love the one of the bass player the most (sorry, I suck with names). I got the pedals, the stack and the whole musician/instrument combo in a fucking awesome rockstar pose ta boot!

I love the one of the bass player the most (sorry, I suck with names). I got the pedals, the stack and the whole musician/instrument combo in a fucking awesome rockstar pose ta boot!

That'd be Mike MacDougall. (I'm now ducking the beer bottle that bradm will no doubt throw at me when he sees I beat him to the punch in terms of offering someone a tidbit of information they were missing).

I love the one of the bass player the most (sorry' date=' I suck with names). I got the pedals, the stack and the whole musician/instrument combo in a fucking awesome rockstar pose ta boot![/quote']

That'd be Mike MacDougall. (I'm now ducking the beer bottle that bradm will no doubt throw at me when he sees I beat him to the punch in terms of offering someone a tidbit of information they were missing).

Not at all; I consider it a compliment that others are following my usual practices as if they were ideal (but achievable) examples. :o

Aloha,

Brad

I don't see any clickable text. I mean, I'm clicking on Mike MacDougall and I'm not seeing any bio or link to wikipedia.

Useless....

I don't see any clickable text. I mean' date=' I'm clicking on Mike MacDougall and I'm not seeing any bio or link to wikipedia.

Useless....[/quote']

Please don't undermine my fragile self-esteem: I'm doing the best I can to emulate our taping wonder, but my beard and linking skills can only grow so fast. Let's try this again:

It's Mike MacDougall, who is awesome and is from Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.