Jambands.ca

BONGS, BOOZE, AND DAMN GOOD TUNES AT THE LANC

catsass

Come celebrate with Chris and Michelle from CATS ASS GLASS, We're getting married so were having a killer bash at the Lanc April 21 Downstairs(lots of room) There's going to be raffles for colour-change bongs from CATS ASS GLASS and TWISTED , also a 20" flat screen t.v. some stained glass and so on. Sure to be a good night , so come get down with ROSE GARLAND and SLING N' THE STONE (reggae) ALL ARE WELCOME $10 at door

DOOR PRIZE(bong)

bump and grind..hoping to get out there later after some very formal rehersal ;)

Are you rehearsing the bongs part, the booze part, or the damn good tunes part? And what, exactly, makes it a "formal" rehearsal? Ball gowns and tuxedos?

Aloha,

Brad

bump and grind..hoping to get out there later after some very formal rehersal ;)

Are you rehearsing the bongs part' date=' the booze part, or the damn good tunes part? And what, exactly, makes it a "formal" rehearsal? Ball gowns and tuxedos?

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

the rehearsal in question turned out to be highly informal, and rose garland was just finishing their setup when the mice walked in. the keyboard player from sling'n the stone sat in for a tune and was great. you guys need keys :)

Are you rehearsing the bongs part' date=' the booze part, or the damn good tunes part? And what, exactly, makes it a "formal" rehearsal? Ball gowns and tuxedos?

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

The only time formal played into things was Tim's timely entrance. I was using that term very loosely, fluid even. There's a rumour going around that Harvard Mouse doesn't practice. We're just keeping the mill running :P

Such a night! It was great to be apart of the festivities on Sat. I didn't win anything though. But like OLG "you can't win if you don't play", I totally blipped on getting my tickets once inside.