Jambands.ca

Modest Mouse Tomorrow

Jakis

Wouldn't call him a tool by any stretch of the imagination. I also wouldn't say he shone in the live setting though either. As frontman and lead guitarist, he didn't step up in any way, shape or form. And as for the other guitarist, he did a decent job, but nothing out of the ordinary, and definately forgot his part on one tune, forget which one...

All I know is, for $44, they played very half-assed for just over an hour and I feel violated... That is all....

thanks for the recommendations quiqsy

i had a $25 gift certificate for amazon that i had to use before the end of the month.

i picked up Good News for People Who Love Bad News (one with bonus dvd) and Moon And Antarctica (one with bonus live tracks). Amazon sure has a lot of different copies of the same cd.

getting building nothing.. off the pink site now as well

also picked up a dave bidini book i don't have. 5 hole stories. i don't know anything about this but love his other stuff.

Edited by Guest

April 25, Montreal

Paper Thin Walls

Ocean Breathes Salty

Dashboard

Fire It Up

Bukowski

Florida

Float On

Education

Trailer Trash

Tiny Cities Made Of Ashes

Missed the Boat

Doin' the Cockroach

The View

Encore:

Dramamine (with Dan from Wolf Parade)

Bury Me With It

Fly Trapped in a Jar

I, and the other 7 people I was at the show with, really enjoyed their set. I've seen them a few times now, and have always been impressed.

There's no denying it's not quite up to par with the sound of the albums, but that's to be expected. I just think they play the tunes a little differently live than they do on record.

I felt the replacement bassist did a pretty good job and they were fairly tight despite missing a very important part of their rhythm section. Johnny Marr was also wicked. I'm glad he joined the band.

Man Man were brilliant. Perfect pre-cursor. I love those guys. I missed their last show in Ottawa so I was glad to hear they were opening for the mouse.

AD, I'm pretty sure I saw you at the show. Were you with 3 other people near the washroom stairs in the upper balcony?

Randy

AD, I'm pretty sure I saw you at the show. Were you with 3 other people near the washroom stairs in the upper balcony?

Yup, I was the ridiculously good-looking one.

Were you with Chris and Rosie, down the rail a bit in front of the hot blonde bartender who doesn't know how to give change?

I'm shy.