Jambands.ca

White Stripes tickets go on sale for Toronto...

Jaimoe

Yeah everytime I buy tickets right when they go on sale I get screwed into sort of good seats. Than a few weeks before the show they start selling the floor seats!! I hate that. I think I'll wait until closer to the show.

Good luck, but this will sell-out, especially when that great new single gets released wide.

you can get ga pits in the presale right now.

i was away when tickets went on sale the last time the stripes played Toronto and the pit sold out right away.

I would recommend gettting some now as they should go very fast on friday.

http://www.whitestripes.musictoday.com/WhiteStripes/calendar.aspx

you will have to sign up. it's very easy.

also musictoday has a new shipping option for canada $9 instead of $15.

i don't even think they sold the lawn seats for the 2005 show so i doubt it will sell out.

Toronto Pit tickets are still available. The link JazzyJeff provides above is the correct one. I cannot believe that they are still available. Most other dates for the band pre-sale are sold out now, including London.

As far as Im concerned if you are not in the GA Pit, you might as well not be there. The White Stripes are a band that you MUST see up close.

Act right now, or regret it. The other pre-sales and regular sales will NOT get you anything as good as these.

I just picked up two GA tickets for Toronto from the Stripes website. I concur that it's amazing they are still available.

Yeah never mind what I said earlier. I just got 2 for GA floor myself off their website. Thanks for the heads up. Ever since I bought Beck tix the moment they went on sale and ended up about as far away from the stage as possible only to find out they put the floor tix on sale a week before the show I've been reluctant to jump the gun. Cant wait for this show!