Jambands.ca

SANZWILL LIVE - SEPT CACTUS JAX

(THIS POST WILL NOT BE CHANGED REPEAT NOT)

SANZWILL - LIVE SEPT 6

NO COVER

BEERS - $10 pitcher(nice)

ample parking beside!!!

10 till 2AM

ORIGINALS AND COVERS - FUNK, REGGAE, CLASSIC ROCK

JAZZ FUNK, WET T-shirt contest(I wish)

******MAYBE JUST MAYBE OPENING UP FOR JEFF HEALY

IN OCTOBER - LETS PRAY!!!!!*******

(I SMELL SMOKE)

PLEASE REPLY AND LET US KNOW FOR SURE - WE WANNA SEE YALL COME OUT AND SHOW SOME SUPPORT - THANKS TO ALL WHO CAME OUT LAST WEEK - HIGH FIVES TO ALL THE DIEHARDS - SOORY FOR THE MISHAPS

SANZWILL - LIVE AUG 30

NO COVER

BEERS - $10 pitcher(not fuckin bad)

ample parking beside!!!

10 till 2AM

ORIGINALS AND COVERS - FUNK, REGGAE, CLASSIC ROCK

JAZZ FUNK, WET T-shirt contest(I wish)

Ok.... so is this *not* happening???? Is it happening??? [Confused][Confused]

No offence guys, but you really gotta organize your "announcements" a bit better. I mean, I'll come see ya, I wanna support you guys doing your thing, but this is getting kinda frustrating.

since when are we this sat.

I DONT MEAN TO START EVEN MORE DRAMA, but YOU SHOULD make sure the rest of the band knows about these gigs before confirming them, my plans were to go to frontier town and then i come home to find another gig posted that i dont even know about!!!!!! I can understand why people get frustrated with us and dates and stuff, because i would be too, like i am now. ANd whats this shit about us in the view magazine, where are they getting this information form....... its definetly not me............

dude

i dont htink theyre gonna play ctmf,, unless its sunday aft.

i dont think theyre gonna play cactus, stef is all about it,, but half the band is going to frontier,, so it might be a problem.

but im not in the band,, so ill let them decide lol

i dont know,, im just an organizer

HAD TO GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD - FOUND SOME MORE CHALK - HOPE THINGS CAN WORK OUT THIS WEEKEND FOR SOME EXPOSURE (WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE)

LETS GO AND F@#$KIN PARTY SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET DOWN THIS WEEKEND ONSOME FRESH GRASS AND LOTS OF SUN LOTS O LOTS O STUFF MAIENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CACTUS IS HANGIN GOOD TILL SEPT 6

WINDOW SHOPPERS WELCOME!!!!!!!!

LET ME REPEAT MYSELF SEPT 6 SEPT 6 ------ COME ON SEPT 6 FUCK SAKES - I WAS ALSO JOKING ABOUT THE t-SHIRT contest unless U know any fine women that would be up for that ( We'll get them some booze nooooooo problem - grreat crowd getter too !

Archived