Jambands.ca

Anybody got an extra for Max Webster tonight?

MuleMomma

At the Docks as part of Q107s 30th Anniversary Party? Ever since the show was announced, I've been trying to win tickets on the radio, on their website, etc., but to no avail. I'm on vacation this week and am figuring on going down to the venue to try for an extra anyway, but it'd be easier if I had one beforehand - any extras?

BTW, if anyone is going, I called the venue yesterday and they said doors at 6:30pm, show at 8pm, over by 11pm. They also said that Q had given away too many tickets, so if anyone got there too late, after they reached capacity, they wouldn't be let in. I find this hard to believe, but that's what they said.

Yeah Velvet, they announced it on Q about a month ago, and it's a win-only situation (ie. no tix for sale). The rest of the lineup kind of sucks, except for Goddo I guess, but MW has all the original members I think (from the 2nd album on). I was a huge MW fan in high school, and I'm hoping they remember how to play "Lip Service" and "Waterline"...that is, if I get in.

As for the boat, I'd think it'd be easier to find a ticket than a boat - but good thought nonetheless ;)