Jambands.ca

Car Rental Help

Jakis

always renting a car it's best to have an association.. such as caa or aeroplan etc..or a corporate plan.. caa gives the best deal and you can buy road star insurance from them which may make it cheaper then buying rental insurance cause that is always pricy.. so it may be cheaper for you to buy a caa package.. and it's for whenever you are on the road anyways.. shit happens they will come tow your car no extra cost.. i guess i could have told you all this earlier when we were talking haha. i was a bit tweeked.. i don't think business on the weekends.. haha get back to me when i am in work mode ;)cheers

Edited by Guest

Be sure to get confirmation that you are getting unlimited mileage AND that you are allowed to travel to the US (there are some companies that won't let you ... and the border will report it when they enter the licence plate).

Once you have made the rental agreement and are ready to go and pickup your car, ask the rental place if there's any way that they could give you a complimentary upgrade (you're going to be driving your 85-year-old grandmother around and would like a little extra room and comfort, right?) and you might luck out. :D