Jambands.ca

Anyone need a ticket to Neil Young Sept. 4?

ScottieMac

take it from someone who has been on the floor for multiple shows at the ACC.

unless you are in the front three rows, (and even still i've sat row three for CSN&Y, twice), dont bother sitting on the floor.

The best seats in the whole house (my opinion, as well as the scalpers price increases), section 109 and 118, which is just in front of the stage, stage left and stage right, in the first 15 rows.

Those thirty rows of seats are the best seats in the house. If you can get about five rows up, in 109, or 118, your better off than front row.

This is all coming from experience of course. SOund, view, vibe, all better in those seats i've mentioned.

119, where i sat for the last neil show were ok, better than the mid floors i passed up to sit there, but i was a little too much side stage. thats why 118, or 109, are absolute prime.

hope that helps, and saves you some money.

Oh, for Thursdays show i'm sitting i think row 8, 118. when i bought those two tickets, seventh row floors were still available.

quote:

unless you are in the front three rows, (and even still i've sat row three for CSN&Y, twice), dont bother sitting on the floor.

hhmmmmmmm...........sat on the floor for the Neil Young show in June (18th row, middle section) and it was AWESOME! I think that I would have missed a lot of what was happenin' in Greendale had I been back in the seats, but hey...that was my one and only visit to the ACC

thanks for the advice though ST

-

I just got the call and my ticket is gone. To a beautiful girl taboot. I did see some floors (not 15th row, but 18th)available in the Rust group at Yahoo. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rust/message/69111 I'll be wearing either my Gretzky Rangers away jersey or a Rangers third jersey with no name on the back. If anyone want to say hi and smoke a fatt-a-tatay.

Archived