Jambands.ca

old history any good?

popo weenie

what good is it to find an old queen with a broken tooth

honest to gos i see no sence at all

does anyone else fell the same ?

queen hatshepsut ruled in the 15th century, so why spend all the money and time on that when some many kids need help in other countrys for food health care and schooling

do i make any sence at all ha ha heh hux keep this one to your self

really someone answer please

True enough (and it's not like Egypt doesn't have a few social problems to deal with). I get tired sometimes of all the effort put into proving "real" history, especially where it stirs up nationalism and religious fanaticism (not like this is likely to be the case here, but still).

On a bit of a tangent, I'm still laughing right now at that MSNBC clip over in the other thread of the anchor refusing to cover the Paris Hilton story as the lead item, when there are so many other brutally important things to air.

True enough (and it's not like Egypt doesn't have a few social problems to deal with). I get tired sometimes of all the effort put into proving "real" history, especially where it stirs up nationalism and religious fanaticism (not like this is likely to be the case here, but still).

On a bit of a tangent, I'm still laughing right now at that MSNBC clip over in the other thread

of the anchor refusing to cover the Paris Hilton story as the lead item, when there are so many other brutally important things to air.

right on happy to hear someone else feels about the same and i really think it will stir up something that the country does not need be it religion etc what i can,t get over is why didn,t she get her tooth fixed after all she was queen, as for paris hilton she is getting so much more attention now and loves it and so many people that are crippled

or other sad sickness that they have no control over and in care homes and they never even see company and here she is all over the t v , glad i don,t follow up on her too busy trying to be of some help to those who need it

Since Egypt's rich historical past plays such an important role in their social identity, this discovery is very important. It's also important to history of the Middle East in general and it'also a big discovery for Egypt's tourism industry. So much of Egypt's past has been exploited by foreigners and looters over the centuries, it's great to hear about this exciting discovery.

Since Egypt's rich historical past plays such an important role in their social identity, this discovery is very important. It's also important to history of the Middle East in general and it'also a big discovery for Egypt's tourism industry. So much of Egypt's past has been exploited by foreigners and looters over the centuries, it's great to hear about this exciting discovery.

going to go see the queen jaimoe?

good write up does make sence

i still think it will stir up some sort of war as some other country may say oh she is ours suppose so?

my daughter crawled all through the pyramids

a lot of tombs around somewhere ,why don,t they dig them up? just a thought ha hai,ll crawl anywhere and i have but not the pyramids what about you?

this is question period

I am probably going to Egypt within the next three years. I'll pass along a "hello" from you to that obese, toothless cancer-ridden queen when I'm there.

ha ha thanks

is bouche going with you?

happy thoothy trails

they will be selling parts of the tooth no doubt

i would be happy if this would bring peace in their country

History needs to constantly be studied to learn new "angles" on events from the past. Problem is, most history is written by the winners of wars. Shit, i was just hearing a story on the CBC this morning regarding "Comfort Girls" in China and Korea from WWII (essentially sex slaves for the Japanese invaders). Horrible story (much like the Rape of Nanking). But these histories are being 'erased' by the Japanese. Much like other countries do with their history to try to "forget" the not-so-nice side of their pasts. Like the Holocaust, these events that exemplify the truly evil and inhumane side of humanity should NEVER be forgotten.

'In this great future, you can't forget your past' - Bob Marley

did you ever have a huge puzzle (5000 pcs) and you got the whole thing together except for one piece that was missing. the tooth is the piece. for anthropologists who dedicate their lives to this discipline there couldn't be a greater thrill. and the fact that it sews up a little piece of the history of the greatest civilization the earth has seen to date (imo) is interesting to say the least.

perhaps instead of archeological $$ (which is educational in my mind) lets look at the monetary value of the Iraq war and how the money being spent there could be better used.

~2cents.

perhaps instead of archeological $$ (which is educational in my mind) lets look at the monetary value of the Iraq war and how the money being spent there could be better used.

totally agree with what you said i thought i mentioned the war as i meant to.

no don,t do puzzles as i hate missing pieces