Jambands.ca

*Free* Assembly of Dust in Burlington (VT) last night

Hartamophone

Awesome free show on the waterfront last night. Made it there a little late after finishing work at five in Lake Placid (two hour drive), but what we saw was well worth it. Reid Genauer is a killer songwriter IMO, and Adam Terrell was ripping it up on lead. Add into that a beautiful warm summer night and a crowd that was pretty fired up (dancers up front and lawn-chair-sitters at the back = total harmony) and you have a pretty quality show. Highlights included a rousing cover of Neil Young's "Walk On" (complete with rippin' southern guitar work and an ABB tease) and a beautiful Reid solo version of "Speculator", which he wrote while living in Burlington.

Two thumbs way up.

They were one of the highlights of Langerado for me...I just love it when a band who has the first slot of the day at a fest just gets up and rocks it, regardless of the time of day or the paucity of attendees.

I second that! They got me so ready for that weekend, and having Victor come out was a sure fire treat. I love these guys and just can't see them enough.

Steph