Jambands.ca

Bonds breaks the homerun record.

Freak By Night

Whether he did so knowingly or not, it is now a well known fact that Bonds did use 'the clear' and 'the creme' which are both illegal substances. Johnson said he didn't know his trainer was giving him steroids either, whether they know or not, the drugs were there.

plus, I have no sympathy for bonds because he's such an insufferable jerk. Remember the game when a foul ball was hit to left feild? It bounced off the wall and came within 20 feet of bonds, and he just stood there till the ball boy ran out onto the field to get it? what a dick.

Edited by Guest

Thats awesome...in a way. I also like how he doesnt even pretend to care about his team either. You never hear mumble bullshit about not caring about the record, as long as his team wins he's happy, or anything. He's just completely and utterly full of himself. Which, again, is awesome in some wierd way I cant explain. Maybe its just that he's etertaining, I dunno.

Ya, it does give fodder for people like us to banter about in places like this, and you're right, he's totally not a team player. His life drama superceeds his team trying (and failing) to win ball games. I'm trying to think of a time recently when he's given a compliment to a great night from a pitcher or another batter on the team. Coming up empty.

Couldnt disagree, but Bonds is a different monster altogether. Not sure how the rules apply to him. I really could care less about SF to tell you the truth though. Except for Noah Lowry that is. Rest of their team irritates me.

I guess we should brace ourselves for the Barry Bonds sweepstakes next winter. Some numbnuts of a reporter from Torornto will no doubt spread the rumour that the Jays are interested in him and then everyone will be talking.