Jambands.ca

Roll Call: CTMF Labour Day!!!

Large Marge

I had so much fun! united steal workers put on an awesome show! Fat Cats, Deisel Dog, Chameleon Project, Passenger, B A Johnson -wow, enjoyed them all! I also had alot of fun having good times with many friends. Twisty arm game, skipping and "the duck" were sooo much fun!

Cheers to the music and the fun!!!

bwaa haaa Low Rain U made the festival more fun with all your crrraaazy games!!! :D LOL I saw a duck yesterday at Pier 4 and thought to myself.. WATCH OUT FOR THE DUCK!!!!! :P

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late response, but I just got home yesterday :o

Amazing time this year... absolutely insane-o! From kegstands in a dress to limbo-ing under Gern's microphone and getting hit with a ball of Steelworking saliva in my eye, that was a rock and roll festival extraordinairre!!!

Great line-up Shane, Mark et al!!! Nice to see so many new faces :) Gotta love them high school boys... I get older, they stay the same age!

Sorry to hear about your Drum Sarahbelle. Have you called Rick to see if it's still there?

Finally, I would kill to see a photo of me and Murphy wheeling Prost around on Monday... I know someone took some. Please let me know if it was you. That was one of the funniest moments of my life!