Jambands.ca

18 Grateful Dead songs in new video game

Kanada Kev

http://www.eontarionow.com/entertainment/2007/09/06/rock-band-to-feature-18-grateful-dead-songs/

Rock Band To Feature 18 Grateful Dead Songs

Posted by admin in Entertainment (Thursday September 6, 2007 at 5:18 am)

It seems that gamers who are getting ready to pick up Rock Band on the PS3, Xbox 360, or PS2 better enjoy the Grateful DeadHollywood (EON) - It seems that gamers who are getting ready to pick up Rock Band on the PS3, Xbox 360, or PS2 better enjoy the Grateful Dead.

It has been confirmed that there will be 18 Grateful Dead songs in Rock Band which will release this November and be the ultimate virtual band experience with drums, guitar, bass, and microphone making a full band.

The Grateful Dead songs will include, Truckin, Uncle John’s Band, Touch of Grey, Sugar Magnolia, and Casey Jones, as well as others.

All of the songs are going to be original master recordings.

MTV’s Paul DeGooyer stated that “With an enormous legion of fans all over the world, “Rock Band†will give players a chance to interact with the music of these beloved rock pioneers and experience what Grateful Dead did best — jam from the depths of their souls.â€

MTV Games and Harmonix who created Guitar Hero have been working on this game day and night to get it ready for release on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 this November 20th. A $200 package will ship with the game, guitar, drums, and microphone. Of you can purchase the game separately for $60.

yeah Kanada Kev. If you want to talk video games, join me and Alabama Man in the Gamehenge.

LOL ... thanks. I'm not really a gamer. I grew up hanging out at the pool hall/arcade up the street and watched vid games evolve. Loved 'em. Haven't been into them for years now though. I do have an older XBox with a bunch of games for my son. I enjoy playing Lego Star Wars games on there with him .

I just don't "get" some games though:

http://www.bcfxgame.com/trailer.htm