Jambands.ca

Toronto shows listings blog...?

DevO

Hey!

There's a website that I'm trying to find.. I believe it is some guy's blog. It is a really good resourceful shows listings page of shows in Toronto. I think its fairly popular among indie rockers and the like but I can't find it! I've seen someone mention it on here before too. Can anyone help me out?

Looking at the Zoilus blog I remembered I was gonna post this show information earlier but forgot. So the show is over now, but did anyone hit it? Chris Corsano is a crazy drummer (is in Bjork's band for this tour) and an old acquaintance Colin Fisher opened the show.

Echo 3: Also in this week's Eye, weirdly dropped hints about a Chris Corsano gig at 5 pm on Sunday the 8th at the Tranzac in Toronto. Turns out it's true - I just got word that free-jazz drummer Corsano, who is on tour with Bjork, is performing with Buffalo baritone sax player Steve Baczkowski. If you don't know Corsano, he's a real force, who's also played with Paul Flaherty, Jessica Rylan, Evan Parker, Thurston Moore, Jim O'Rourke, Nels Cline, Jandek, Keiji Haino and more. The Guyaveras and Colin Fisher open up.

Looking at the Zoilus blog I remembered I was gonna post this show information earlier but forgot. So the show is over now, but did anyone hit it? Chris Corsano is a crazy drummer (is in Bjork's band for this tour) and an old acquaintance Colin Fisher opened the show.
Echo 3: Also in this week's Eye, weirdly dropped hints about a Chris Corsano gig at 5 pm on Sunday the 8th at the Tranzac in Toronto. Turns out it's true - I just got word that free-jazz drummer Corsano, who is on tour with Bjork, is performing with Buffalo baritone sax player Steve Baczkowski. If you don't know Corsano, he's a real force, who's also played with Paul Flaherty, Jessica Rylan, Evan Parker, Thurston Moore, Jim O'Rourke, Nels Cline, Jandek, Keiji Haino and more. The Guyaveras and Colin Fisher open up.

Nope but I definitely would've gone if I'd known about it! Ah well.