Jambands.ca

Cuff the Marge!

Large Marge

Crazy to be arriving home and drunkenly reviewing a show prior to last call, but damn that MOD club and their early show, late night rave policy. Mind you, i was able to successfully flyer both the Can Jam Spectacular as well as the Afrika Bambaataa show... Jay would have been proud!

You all would have been proud if you'd caught me on stage for the Land of Talk/Cuff the Duke blow-out. I got to lead 1/2 the club as the Hoe's for the monster Haaay-hoes at the end of their show/tour!!!! Damn yo! I had no idea what you musicians are dealing with up there on stage. It's about a gazillion degrees hot and the lights are so blinding you can't see fuck all... you just have to giver and hope the crowd's with you I guess. Turns out I did alright for my 15 seconds (minutes?!)... peeps I haven't seen in years were sticking around to say hi and shit.

Honestly kids, the Marginator ought to be a rock star I think. Mooose, LJFH and Livingstoned... it's time to rock the Flesh and Bone!!!

Honestly kids, the Marginator ought to be a rock star I think. Mooose, LJFH and Livingstoned... it's time to rock the Flesh and Bone!!!

Oh, you are a Rock Star already, didn't you know?

Need a harmonica player? I can even join in with the mini accordian.