Jambands.ca

Help for a 3 year-old girl.

bokonon

My friend Joe's house burned down two days ago. Everyone got out safely but he and his daughter lost all their stuff. Joe is about five seven and skinny, he needs clothes for himself and his daughter. Lanna (his daughter) is almost three and wears size 2 and up. If anyone in the Brant/Norfolk/Waterloo area has anything to contribute that would be wonderful, I will come pick it up.

Cheers!

-Lexi Sexsmith ;)

My friend Joe's house burned down two days ago. Everyone got out safely but he and his daughter lost all their stuff. Joe is about five seven and skinny, he needs clothes for himself and his daughter. Lanna (his daughter) is almost three and wears size 2 and up. If anyone in the Brant/Norfolk/Waterloo area has anything to contribute that would be wonderful, I will come pick it up.

Cheers!

my wife and I have a lot of clothes as well as tonnes of toys we scrounged together. The clothes are essential and the toys would cheer her up greatly. We can get lots of things together for them, ie. towels, other odds and ends, let me know, pm me.

-Lexi Sexsmith ;)

We've got lots of stuff pouring in for them now, thank you all for your support. Joe and Lanna say thanks to everyone.

I went shopping for her on the weekend and found the cutest little leather jacket for her. I brought it over to her grandma's house and as she was trying it on gradma pulled the exactly same one out of her closet, so now Lanna and Nana match. It's the cutest thing ever. I didn't think that kid could get any cuter, but I was wrong. She loved the jacket and wanted to go to bed in it.