Jambands.ca

TonyRage in Oz

TonyRage

Hello all,

After a hellish trip I have arrived in the beautiful land of Oz. Western Australia to be exact. South Fremantle to be precise. The journey was long but amusing. One bottle of Wild Turkey purchased at Duty Free managed to suffice for the voyage. Toronto-LA, LA-Osaka, Osaka-Bangkok, Bangkok-Perth.

Higlights of the trip deinately were all in my 18 hour stopover in Bangkok. Starting with an Indian man who went completely off the handle at the hotel shuttle driver for letting an employee off en route, the 15 Thai kid named Phat Luc trying to pimp me his younger sister, finding out the next morning that you need to use your key to turn on the power in my room to get air conditioning and the ten minute call to Visa the hotel concierge wanted me to pay for because he used the wrong expiry date when manually entering the card number.

South Freo is beautiful. Meat Pies are tasty and I still have not found an acoustic bass to buy.

Hope all is well wih everyone back home. I thought I was coming to a musical wasteland but so far I have a ticket to a festivl wit Jack Johnsn and Robert Butler and J-5 is coming in a month. Every show is a fortune but it will be fun to see these groups here. Missed Spearhead by two weeks, but it's alright since I saw them i TO this summer.

Peace from the far far far East....

'Nuf luv and respsect

TR

Archived