Jambands.ca

Pink Floyd - Classic Albums Live

Tooly

i didnt think so lol

it was a weird crowd, very young, lots of kida all thugged out, lots of emo haircuts, lots of old folks, and us. we got the tix for free, i doubt i would have gone to this if we hadnt.

the animals part of the show was realllly good, nailed everything, the singer was a great guitarist too. after the 5 animals songs, they did some encore tunes, welcome to the machine -> WYWH, numb, young lust, one of these days(smoooking, 2 lap steels just giviner) a few others, oh, see emily run or play or whatever was really good. i think it was mike daily playing the one lead lapsteel, fuck was it ever tight.

the best part, or rather the funniest moment of the night was when myself and sanislo were out for a butt, we were standing talking with a bartender girl, at the top of the stairs to the dirty smoking pit. This bouncer dude comes out, and tells us we cant smoke here, gotta go down in the pit, then he says, well, you guys can stay up here, to the bartender, but you guys gotta go, to me and jay. i say to this goof, oh i see how it is, us custies gotta go down in the snow and puddles, the ass got a good laugh at that, so did i, and we preceded to go downstairs, and stink the joint right out. also got told to stop smoking pot.

all in all, the phoenix is still a hole, just like i remembered it, and the show wasnt too bad.