Jambands.ca

The Moose this Friday in Ottawa

Pootie Tang

Hey everyone, if you're looking for some sweet sounding, fist pumping, funking blues this weekend, come check out BullMoose this Friday at Cafe Dekcuf in Ottawa. The only comparison I can make to this band is that of Government Mule, sweet sounding slide guitar, funking bass and drums, these guys are worth checking out believe me. Hope to see some of my Peeps there!!

http://www.bullmoose.ca/

Cafe Deckuf: Fri. Sept. 19- BullMoose, Chantal and Marc accoustic duo) and Dave McDonald (of Circuit)

Yo Seamo, if you guys need a place to crash, my doors are open as well!! This time there'll be some vacant beds, my roomies are gone away this weekend. I'll have to ask them if they don't mind givin' up the beds, but I'm sure they're cool with it. Mike I'll try and put up a few mp3's tonite of the jam at 40 main, it'll be a pre-pump up for what's looking to be a big keg/jam party on the Sept 27!! Yee ha!!

quote:

Originally posted by Seamo Cowan:

Hey Pootie,

You guys had a buddy down in Hamilton that was at the 40 Main party we were at last time...What was his name. He was one of the mushroom travelers! Also, is Taj around?

Seamo

Not sure man, could of been one of Keats pals that were down for that weekend? There were also a few girls from Hamilton down for that as well. Taj has partaken on another mystic journey, he flew out to Denmark the end of August to visit his kids in Europe, then from there he's off to India to revisit his past and spend the winter, after that who knows, I got his e-mail though at home so you can reach him that way, he'd be glad to hear from us.

Archived