Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo Additions

AD

WIDESPREAD PANIC JOINS BONNAROO 2008 LINE UP!

Plus LES CLAYPOOL, CHALI 2NA OF JURASSIC 5, SUPERDRAG, WHAT MADE MILWAUKEE FAMOUS, ADELE, GRAND OLE PARTY, AND THE POSTELLES.

The Bonnaroo Music And Arts Festival is pleased to announce that Widespread Panic will now close the 2008 festival, headlining the main stage on Sunday evening, June 15.

Jack Johnson has chosen to join his friends Pearl Jam on the main stage Saturday night stepping into the slot vacated by the Allmans. Jack will perform beginning at sunset, to be followed by Pearl Jam's closing main stage set.

We're also excited to note the additions of Les Claypool, Chali 2na of Jurassic 5, Superdrag, What Made Milwaukee Famous, Adele, Grand Ole Party, and The Postelles to this year's festival line up.

Sweet, I can leave early again... :)

Dammmn, none of the additions they have made since the initial lineup announcement have cause much excitement for me. And I'm really bummed about ABB cancelling. I keep telling myself its only a matter of time before Wilco is added... They meet the criteria right??? ---> new album, no shows scheduled around that time.