Jambands.ca

stmusic.org down?

\/\/illy

noticed earlier that the few stmusic torrents I was seeding turned red... though the seeds weren't happening could get on the site

now no site

expecting to see some smiling dude in a nice bathrobe being led out to a cop cruiser in a suburb of Paris or Stockholm on the news tonight

but just as likely someone spilt coffee on their server, or kicked out the plug by accident I guess

maybe right wing hackers, who'd happily give up their lives to preserve capitalism in the "free" world, grouped together in the thousands on a windows workstation (on which all the software is bought and paid for, and registered) to crash the server out using Microsoft Outlook and an Ikea mailout with embedded Flash

nevermind... is back online

for the record, my seeds turned green before the website came back online

for those who're keeping track of these things

the minions of Bell stock owning right wing almost-sorta-kinda-like hackers will have their day yet... they're pretty sure... once they find someone who can sell them a (registered and copywrited) patch that'll stop that vexing 0x00000FUTHANKSFORTHECASHHAHAHA blue screen from shuttin them down every hour and a half